BTC supplies small and medium sized customers with innovative BASF colouration products. Together with our customers we develop tailor-made solutions and on demand we support our customers in all laboratory and application-related questions.
BTC Europe offers colouration products and process chemicals for use in automotive, coatings, plastics, printing inks, speciality colourants and many more. Special applications cover a very wide range of industries including office supplies, colour toners, colour filters, artist's paints, fibreboard and other derived timber products, the cement industry, agrochemicals, detergents and cleaning agents.
For end-uses in the plastics industry most technical requirements for virtually all polymer types and manufacturing processes can be fulfilled. Our chemicals cover the following applications, besides others
- Highly concentrated monopigment preparations showing a very high degree of dispersion.
- Pearlescent pigments for exciting visual effects on plastics applications.
- Mica-based effect pigments creating intriguing and dramatic visual effects.
- Borosilicate-based pigments creating exceptionally high visual impacts.
- Luster effect pigments imparting a wide range of optical effects in plastics, coatings and inks.
- Polymer soluble colourants providing excellent transparency.
- Highly purified fluorescent dyes with excellent heat and light stability.
Compatible products to our colourants
Customers from different industries have different requirements and needs. BTC‘s in–depth industry knowledge is the basis for tailor-made solutions for our customers in terms of profitability and quality. For further information please contact your responsible BTC experts.