To have a complement portfolio of different vitamins, BTC offers you a wide range of the water-soluble B-vitamins. Vitamin B1 is for example often used in a B-vitamin-complex with other B-vitamins. Besides this, our technical experts can support you by developing your desired end-product.
Thiamine is the essential vitamin for carbohydrate metabolism and neural function.
Based on its two main biochemical functions, a lack of thiamine can manifest itself in cardiovascular and neurological disorders. The nervous system is particularly sensitive to thiamine deficiency, because of its dependence on oxidative metabolism.
Properties of vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Thiamine Hydrochloride and Thiamine Mononitrate (food and pharma grades)
- available in powder form
- long shelf life for at least 42 months
- complies with highest quality standards and regulatory requirements
Applications of vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
In terms of dietary supplements vitamin B1 can be added to solid dosage forms (mono- & multivitamin formulations) as well as to liquid preparations.
Further products for dietary supplements
Explore also our
- Vitamin A (Retinol) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) > for dietary supplement
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) > for dietary supplements
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) > for dietary supplements
- Antioxidants / Natural mixed tocopherols > for food and dietary supplements
- Beta-Carotene > for dietary supplements
- Mixed carotenoids from algae source > for dietary supplements
- Lycopene > for dietary supplements
- Lutein > for dietary supplements
- Omega-3 fatty acids > for dietary supplements
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) > for dietary supplements
- Plant sterols > for dietary supplements
BTC Europe is BASF's European sales organization for small and medium sized customers. Our product range covers selected speciality chemicals and performance polymers to a variety of industries as well as raw materials and additives for the pharma, food, animal nutrition and personal care industry.
Our solutions for the human nutrition industry cover health ingredients like vitamins, plant sterols, carotenoids, Omega-3s, conjugated linoleic acid, besides others. As food additives we offer antioxidants, emulsifiers, whipping emulsifiers, baking enzymes, functional fat powders, and lipids.