1. The Site is operated by BTC Europe GmbH and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by BTC Europe.
2. The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of willful misconduct, BTC Europe shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case BTC shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
3. Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of BTC Europe's knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of BTC Europe and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
4. Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, BTC Europe's General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
5. Without liability whatsoever BTC Europe may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
6. Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by BTC Europe and BTC Europe is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
7. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.