Increasing public awareness for sustainability has boosted the significance of the circular economy model in politics and industry in recent years, with a shift away from a linear economic model toward a closed-loop system that uses resources as efficiently as possible. The I&I industry is undergoing a similar trend, as all major indicators show. BTC supports Home Care and I&I customers with solutions based on product contributions to a circular economy.
We support your efforts to develop products for a circular economy with:
- Trilon® M grades enabling high-performance solid formats with glass protection
- Plurafac® SLF 180 enabling outstanding rinse aids for good plastic drying
- Full dataset on the plastic compatibility of our surfactants to prolong the lifecycle of cleaned items
- Our renewable-based Glucopon® grades
- Lutensol® XP 80 enabling high-performance cleaners
- Polyquart® Ecoclean Max to promote an “easy to clean again” effect
- Our low-foaming surfactant range enabling energy savings
- Lutropur ® M enabling a safe and effective cleaning process
- …and much more
Please contact us to find out more!