To have a complement portfolio of different vitamins, BTC offers you a wide range of the water-soluble B-vitamins. Vitamin B3 is for example often used in a B-vitamin-complex with other B-vitamins.
Vitamin B3 acts as the electron donor or acceptor in many biological redox reactions.
- Nicotinamide FCC and USP/EP grade available
- powder form
- complies with highest quality standards and regulatory requirements
Vitamin B3 is used in dietary supplement applications as solid dosage forms (mono- & multivitamin formulations) and as liquid preparations (syrups, solutions etc.)
Further specialty chemicals for dietary supplements
- Vitamin A (Retinol)
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Antioxidants / Natural mixed tocopherols
- Mixed carotenoids from algae source
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)
- Plant sterols
BTC Europe is BASF's European sales organization for small and medium sized customers. Our product range covers selected speciality chemicals and performance polymers to a variety of industries as well as raw materials and additives for the pharma, food, animal nutrition and personal care industry.
Our solutions for the human nutrition industry cover health ingredients like vitamins, plant sterols, carotenoids, Omega-3s, conjugated linoleic acid, besides others. As food additives we offer antioxidants, emulsifiers, whipping emulsifiers, baking enzymes, functional fat powders, and lipids.