The new generation of peptides.
Identified by artificial intelligence, PeptAIde™ contains a unique set of plant-based peptides that specifically help modulate inflammation. The immune-modulating effect is supported by in vitro studies and immune biomarker measurements in healthy adults.
The role of nutrition in sports has an important function in meeting consumers’ needs associated with physical performance, exercise stress and recovery. It is well known that physical exercise stress stimulates inflammatory processes in the body. Consumers also understand the connection between sports, post-workout and inflammation. But solutions regarding physical recovery given by sports nutrition are still developing. Especially plant-based solutions are of interest as they are considered as purer and healthier.
Our PeptAIde™ provides an outstanding protein hydrolysate with additional functionality, easily accessible amino acids with low allergenic potential and immune modulating potential to address the needs of active consumers.
What makes BASF’s PeptAIdeTM unique?
PeptAIde™ is the first plant-based protein hydrolysate identified by artificial intelligence containing a unique set of peptides that specifically help modulate inflammation. PeptAIde™ provides an outstanding protein hydrolysate with easily accessible amino acids with low allergenic potential and immune modulating effect that help you post workout. It is your opportunity for differentiation and competitive advantage.
Physiological importance of PeptAIde
Nutritional modulation of inflammation by affecting biomarkers:
- TNF-α / IL-6
- Nitrogen oxides
Properties of PeptAIde™
- Powder form
- Best-in-class flowability, dispersibility and stability
- Complies with highest quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Great sensorial properties
- Easily digestible protein source
- Does not use allergen materials
- Low fat, low carbohydrate
Applications of PeptAIde™
PeptAIde™ is produced from natural brown rice and its mild plant protein taste makes it an ideal fit for various sports nutrition formats, like sports bars, concentrations & shots, sachets, powders & pre-mix, gel & emulsion…and many more.
The peptide powder is versatile and can be easily used with other protein sources and typical sports nutrition ingredients.
Further products for food fortification
Explore also our
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) > for food fortification
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) > for food fortification
- Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) > for food fortification
- Antioxidants / Natural mixed tocopherols > for food and dietary supplements
- Apocarotenal > for food fortification
- Beta-Carotene > for food fortification
- Mixed carotenoids from algae source > for food fortification
- Lutein > for food fortification
- Lycopene > for food fortification
- Omega-3 fatty acids > for food fortification
- Plant sterols > for food fortification
BTC Europe is BASF's European sales organization for small and medium sized customers. Our product range covers selected specialty chemicals and performance polymers to a variety of industries as well as raw materials and additives for the pharma, food, animal nutrition and personal care industry.
Our solutions for the human nutrition industry cover health ingredients like vitamins, plant sterols, carotenoids, Omega-3s, conjugated linoleic acid, besides others. As food additives we offer antioxidants, emulsifiers, whipping emulsifiers, baking enzymes, functional fat powders, and lipids.