Accelothene®G5 is a flow-improvement additive that significantly increases the flowability of molten polyolefins. The innovative product improves melt flow, decreases rejection rates and enables producers to save energy by reducing processing and cycle times.
Rising energy costs and the increasing demand for sustainable and improved production processes drives producers to use products that save costs, time, and energy. Accelothene®G5 meets that objective.
Accelothene® G5 is a highly efficient (colorless) additive for injection molding applications. Its innovative molecular structure allows for co-crystallisation with the base polymer that is injected. This provides the advantage of perfect compatibility with zero negative impacts on the mechanical performance of the product. It shows great results with the full range of polyolefins.
Accelothene®G5 increases flow behavior at lower temperatures and shortens cycle times. Up to 25% productivity improvements are achieved. It lowers viscosity during processing significantly. Cost savings are derived from the reduction in melt temperatures and reduced cycle / cooling times.
With Accelothene®G5 even extrusion grades can be injection moulded.
Main Applications include:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE) inc HDPE
- Thermoplastic Polyolefins (TPO)
- Recycled Polymer
Advantages of Accelothene®G5
Using Accelothene®G5, allows to:
- Save energy
- Reduce processing temperature
- Reduce the cycle time
- Improve production output
- Provide a better flowability of the polymer
- Reduce internal stress
- Improve the mechanical properties
- Reduce surface temperature of molded product
- Help with compatibility of different polyethylene-based polymers.
- Reduce waste
- Improve compounding of recycled polyethylene-based polymers
- Develop bespoke Polymer compounds
- REACH, Food contact, FDA, Toy, approved