Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin and plays an important role in many health platforms. Vitamin K2 MK-7 by BASF is characterized by extremely high purity and stability and therefore plays a crucial role in providing the right supplements to consumers at the right point in time.
Vitamin K2 MK-7 can be found naturally in fermented foods. However, in most cases it requires supplementation since most diets around the globe do not supply sufficient amounts of Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 MK-7 benefits consumers of all ages, life-stages and gender. While children and adolescents require vitamin K2 for bone development to ensure healthy physical growth, adults aged 60 and older around the globe are leading more active lifestyles and need vitamin K2 to achieve their mobility goals. Vitamin K2 puts calcium in balance and supports strong bones.
Properties of vitamin K2 (MK7)
- gluten-free, allergen-free and vegan.
- in powder and liquid form
- beadlet microencapsulation technology offers unique stability even in challenging environments.
Applications of vitamin K2 (MK7)
Vitamin K2 can be used in almost all dosage forms (mono-preparations as well as multivitamin formulae in the form of capsules, tablets, sugar-coated tablets, effervescent tablets, granules, syrups, solutions etc.). The beadlet microencapsulation technology offers unique stability even in challenging environments (minerals)
Further products for dietary supplements
Explore also our
- Vitamin A (Retino) > for foof fortifiaction
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) > for food fortification
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) > for food fortification
- Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) > for food fortification
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) > for food fortification
- Beta-Carotene > for food fortification
- Mixed carotenoids from algae source > for food fortification
- Lutein > for food fortification
- Lycopene > for food fortification
- Omega-3 fatty acids > for food fortification
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) > for dietary supplements
- Plant sterols > for food fortification
BTC Europe is BASF's European sales organization for small and medium sized customers. Our product range covers selected specialty chemicals and performance polymers to a variety of industries as well as raw materials and additives for the pharma, food, animal nutrition and personal care industry.
Our solutions for the human nutrition industry cover health ingredients like vitamins, plant sterols, carotenoids, Omega-3s, conjugated linoleic acid, besides others. As food additives we offer antioxidants, emulsifiers, whipping emulsifiers, baking enzymes, functional fat powders, and lipids.