Our portfolio overs a wide range of products for different applications and industries. We are as divers as the chemical industry and provide solution and raw for the manufacturing of different chemicals and intermediates, for water and wastewater treatment, oilfield and mining applications, the textile and leather industry, electroplating and the ceramics and glass industry.
With our dedicated team of industry experts, we support our customers in every industry during each step along the way to their solution. The aim of our colleagues at BTC Europe is naturally to respond to your needs in the best way possible. Do not hesitate to question them: the range of BASF products commercialised by BTC is vast and to this we can add a selection of complementary third-party products.
If the product you are looking for is not commercialised by BTC Europe but by another company within BASF Group, we will gladly put you in contact with the right person.
Powerful and efficient label-free water soluble solvent for versatile formulations
Application: versatile industries where solvents are needed; cleaning or technical formulations i.e. Crop protection or production of ultrafiltration membranes
- Agnique AMD 3L is a sustainable and high performance solvent
- It is water soluble and based on renewable products
- It is readily biodegradable and label-free
- It is not dangerous for human and envirnoment
- Similar solvent parameters like HANSEN PARAMETERS to SVHC classified solvents like NMP, DMF, DMAc among others
Our Offerings to your Industry
Sustainable Solution Steering
Analyzing BASFs products' contributions to the sustainability needs of our customers' value chains: Society and our customers have been taking a greater interest in the business contribution to sustainability over the past decades. BTC Europe and BASF are committed to understand these evolving expectations, so we might seize opportunities as well as minimize risks.
Our customers can expect the consistent and innovative solutions they have always received. At the same time, they are looking to contribute to a more sustainable future where being environmentally and socially responsible goes hand in hand with running a profitable business. Therefore, BASF has embedded sustainability in its corporate purpose: “We create chemistry for a sustainable future.” This ambition is directly linked to a number of business factors:
- Growing customer needs to differentiate with sustainability
- New regulations and standards in value chains
- Changing societal and business environments prompting demand for sustainable products
We therefore cooperate with our customers in creating and driving more sustainable solutions, which makes good business sense for both.
- more than 57,000* solutions in scope (98.4% of relevant portfolio assessed)
- more than 2,700 experts involved worldwide
- about 16,000* Accelerator solutions
- €16.7 billion in sales in 2020 with Accelerators
- Accelerators make up 30.9% of analyzed BASF products
* Application and region considered.