Brands for adhesives
Properties of plasticisers for adhesives
Properties of Hexamoll® DINCH®
- Colourless, clear and practically anhydrous liquid with a hardly noticable odour.
- Soluble in usual organic solvents and almost insoluble in water.
- Hexamoll® DINCH® is listed in EU 2002/72/EC for use in food contact and medical applications. It is compliant with directive 2006/84/EC and EN 71-3.
Applications of plasticisers
Applications of Hexamoll® DINCH® for adhesives
- Safe plasticiser, versatile, non-phthalate.
- Specially intended for use in applications that involve intimate human contact.
- Used in the formulations of adhesives to soften the material, to improve the tack or stickiness and to improve its flexibility.